We have an opening for Content Developer/Content Writer-State, NCERT, CBSE Syllabus with a NGO
Candidate should have 1+ Years of Experience
Develop low-cost, hands-on experiential learning modules that can be used in government schools.
Skills and Qualifications:
High degree o in Math, Science, languages. Ability to
understand the underlying reasons for learning gaps in each lesson plan and
create content / methodology / process changes to mitigate the learning gaps,
structure the curriculum based on complexity.
2) Knowledge of Karnataka State Syllabus, NCERT, CBSE curricula
3) Experience with authoring tools like Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 etc highly
4) Ability to create digital content for lessons, gamify the learning content, develop
alternative assessment methodologies.
5) Thorough understanding of technology, electronics, coding. People with prior
experience with Arduino, Raspberry PI, Scratch programming etc will get a
6) Creative and out-of-the-box thinkers
7) Prior training in Education & pedagogy, strong working knowledge of
constructivist approach to learning and teaching.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time