We have an Urgent Opening for Sr. Full Stack Consultant in a Product & service based IT Company, Bangalore.
Experience level: 5-7 Years
Technical Skills: MUST HAVE:
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly understand customer requirements and respond to detail queries.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM etc.
- Good communication, interpersonal and documentation skills Self-motivated, quick learner and a team player.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale faster.
Java Developer (Full Stack)
- Experience in OOPs / OOAD fundamentals, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Knowledge of consumer web application development experience for High Performance, High Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience in developing cloud native web-application, cloud deployments, debugging and troubleshooting using established processes.
- Experience in creating secure RESTful-based web services in XML and JSON, Microservices.
- Experience in database modeling and development using RDBMS databases like PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Experience in working with code repositories such as SVN, Git, CVS, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in working with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or other versions
- Experience in developing application using Docker, Azure Container Service and Nginx
- Experience in query language like T-SQL & PLSQL.
- Experience in performance, profiling and optimizing applications.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in developing web applications using Java 8 SE, JSP2, Spring Boot 2, Tomcat 8.5, Bootstrap
- 3, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Experience in developing backend APIs using NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience in database modeling and development using NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Cassandra etc. and In Memory Database like Apache Geode, GemFire etc.
- Experience with other cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment (CircleCI/Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo) and version control (SVN, Github)
- Application scaling using Kubernetes
Requirements Elicitation & Understanding
- Ability to understand the details of each system components.
- Ability to analyze system requirements and map to specific system components.
- Design and develop system components and be able to explain the design.
- Document and review high/low level design document explaining design of system components and how it fits into the overall system design using class diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams and data models.
- Develop code/solutions that are reusable, highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Create, understand and validate WBS and estimated effort for given component/module/task, and be able to defend the same.
- Be able to clearly define assumptions, constraints and dependencies while creating WBS and effort estimates.
Coding & Unit Testing
- Conversant with coding guidelines and checklists for considerations during project implementation.
- Develop required POCs to ensure that suggested design / solution meet the requirement.
- Develop system components as per agreed design specification
- Develop and execute unit test plans
- Conduct code review in compliance with guidelines, checklists and benchmarks defined for the project.
- Be able to give solution to any technical issue that is raised during code review.
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills and experienced in performing troubleshooting of issues in different environments.
- Be able to help the team in complex and unusual bugs and troubleshooting scenarios.
Salary: INR "best in the Industry"
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time