1. Conducting Market Research and analyze the findings for building marketing strategies.
2. Experience of making cold calls, fixing appointments, follow-ups for sales
3. Creatively identify resources and methods to verify brand / agency contact details through website, LinkedIn and other sources in India and abroad.
4. Managing the execution of campaign from pre sales client communication to the deployment of product & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client
5. Point of contact to the clients serving in India and abroad.
6. Management of End to End Business Development process. Researching actively for potential clients.
7. Good knowledge in client relationship management activities both via mail and telephone.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to interact with C-Level executives
9. Introducing Post sales Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of post sales responsibilities.
1. Excellent business communication skills in English and Hindi, any foreign language ( advantage )
2. Experience in data mining through various Social Media sites and Search Engines
3. Experience in searching contacts using various Business Directories
1. Bachelor's or Masters degree or equivalent
2. Min. Experience 2 yrs.
Additional Criteria( preference shall be given) :
1. College fest or any event sponsorship head, team member.
2. Onground Sales experience in Media, FMCG , BFSI or any other domains.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Experience in sales would be an added advantage
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time