Position: Incoming RM Analyst
Technical Skills : Understanding of the basics of Flexible packaging and monitoring requirements.
Functional Competencies Required : Perform incoming RM checks as per laid guidelines.
- Responsible for testing of incoming RM as per designed procedures
- Ensure test results are recorded accurately and provide timely feedback to shop-floor associates in case of deviations.
- Ensure right documentation of supplier TCs as well as our inspection reports
- Preparation of treatment solution for testing.
- Coordinating trails with analysis of required results for new RM.
- Coordinate and maintain external lab tested reports.
- Be alert to feedback on material performance at point of use.
- Ensure deviations of raw materials at incoming inspection stage are captured and the same is circulated to all concerned.
- Authorisation of TCs (as per TC SOP management).
- Exposures the HACCP and BRC- IOP in flexible packaging manufacturing
- Maintain updated records of shift activities and update daily report accordingly.
- Must be vigilant of avoiding mix up of non conforming materials with cleared materials.
- Follow established QMS procedures and report deviations through NCR system.
- Maintain 5-S at all times in the QC lab.
- Prepare Job Specification Sheet & TCs in approved formats on need basis.
- Implement change management with proper back up documentation.
- Be aware of customer complaints and the corresponding actions initiated to mitigate the same.
Additional Skills Required: Good communication skills, understanding of QMS requirements.