- Handling material sourcing through the identification of cost-effective vendors, suppliers for procurement with an aim of reducing cost with the good quality material.
- Preparation of comparative statement, budget, cost Comparison and negotiation with the vendor.
- Vendor Development & Management.
- Responsible for purchasing of RM, PM, Store items, Consumables, Brought out items etc.
- Cost Management by managing price variations cost benchmarking, Zero Based Costing and periodic negotiations.
- To design, execute purchase policy and to ensure its strict adherence.
- Responsible for on-time processing and delivery of the purchase requisitions.
- To Work out on product specialization and standardization for purchase.
- Supervision and development of purchase team to deliver excellent results.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time