We have an opening for English Content Developer/Content Writer-State, NCERT, CBSE Syllabus with a NGO
1) Prepare well-structured and articulated documents using the cursory concept notes created by
2) Develop K-12 content by taking thoughts and ideas into well-articulated written English
3) Quickly grasp complex concepts in Math / Science and translate them into easily understandable
documents in English.
4) Understand the subject matter documents created by multiple content developers and redraft
them to provide a easily understandable and consistent tone to the documents.
5) Develop content for social media platforms, blogs, website, annual reports, external stakeholder
1) Exemplary skill in creating well-articulated and grammatically correct English.
2) Solid working knowledge of the nuances of English Grammar.
2) Must have proven proof reading skills with great attention to detail.
3) Good understanding of college level the math and science concepts.
4) Ability to think from readers view point and discover missing links in the arguments.
5) Masters degree in English / Journalism / mass communication preferred.
6) Must have at least 1 year of work experience as content writer / copywriter.
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
Salary: INR "best in the Industry"
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time