Lead Software Engineer Job Description Position Lead Software Engineer
We are currently searching for professionals for our Integration & Services practice with proven experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies to develop, test, and customize solutions to solve complex problems around management of digital customer identity, privileged access management, advanced authentication technologies and management of devices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Hands on development using agile development methodologies for creating high-quality software products and solutions using Java/J2EE
- Lead and mentor a team of junior developers in software development activities
- Promptly address bugs with code as identified by clients or via internal testing
- Test developed code for accuracy and completeness
- On-time delivery of code in support of product plans and project milestones
- Report out on product/project status to senior management
- Collaborate on development projects with IDEMIAs team of engineers located in Bangalore and Paris
- Work well within a fast-paced cross-functional environment with multiple teams including engineering, infrastructure/IT, R&D and business development
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience working in a similar role that includes a mix of SaaS, Security industry exposure in solution design and delivery.
- Experience working on projects involving collaboration between software development & integration is a plus.
- Very strong background in core Java, J2EE & SQL (preferably Java 8 & J2EE 7)
- Experience with the following are a must:
- o Message oriented middleware
- o Tomcat or WildFly (JBoss)
- o Building SOA web-services/REST
- o Junit testing
- o Hands-on experience on build tools Maven or Gradle
- Experience with one or more of following is plus - DeltaSpike, AKKA, Spring, Hibernate, Multi-threading or distributed system;
- Experience with one or more agile project management tools like Jira is a plus.
- Experience with Open Stack or Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Effective communicator capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization.
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
Message oriented middleware:
o ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JMS, IBM MQ
Tomcat, WildFly, JBoss
SOA web-services, REST
Location Bangalore (Near Ashoka Pillar, Jayanagar)
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. "best in the Industry"
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time